Job Title: Team Sales Representative
Reports to: Director of Team Sales
At the core of all custom apparel companies are Team Sales Representatives. As a Team Sales Rep you will help grow the A-Line Athletics brand through active selling. You will be responsible for and not limited to the following: Research potential customers in your designated sports and build relationships with them. Manage and grow our current list of customers. This job will also include daily interaction with the Director of Teams Sales and the design department. A successful candidate will be expected to juggle multiple priorities as needed.
• Service existing accounts.
• Establish new accounts by researching and calling on potential teams.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly/annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Provide market data by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Candidate will have the following skills
Attention to Detail
Credentials and Experience
College Diploma or equivalent work experience
Ideal candidate will be hard working, smart, independent, self-motivated, and has a positive “can do” attitude.
Able to work in Adobe Creative Suit is a plus.
*Full and Part-Time positions available
Interested candidates should email email@example.com using the subject line "Team Sales Rep". Please include your resume and cover letter.