Job Title: Sales/Marketing Intern
Reports to: Director of Team Sales
At the core of all custom apparel companies is the sales and marketing department. As a Sales/Marketing intern you you will help grow the A-Line Athletics brand through actively assisting Team Sales Reps. You will be responsible for and not limited to the following: Research potential customers. Help manage and grow our current list of customers. Assist in following up with customers to ensure satisfaction with products and potential re orders. A successful candidate will be expected to juggle multiple priorities as needed.
• Service existing accounts.
• Establish new accounts by researching potential teams, clubs and groups.
• Assist with A-Line Athletics social media.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Assist Team Sales Reps with securing final tally's for team e-stores and uniform orders.
Candidate will have the following skills
Attention to Detail
Credentials and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
Ideal candidate will be hard working, smart, independent, self-motivated, and has a positive “can do” attitude.
Current or past involvement in the sports industry is a plus
*This is a non paid internship with the potential to become a paid internship.
Interested candidates should email email@example.com using the subject line "Sales/Marketing Intern". Please include your resume and cover letter.