Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
Reports to: Director of Marketing
A-line Athletics is looking for a talented graphic designer to join our team. If hired for this internship the graphic designer will be working closely with our design team to create apparel for Youth Club Teams, Universities, Pro Basketball teams and more. During the internship you will learn the art of how cut and sew apparel to created from start to finish. You will also be heavily involved in our social media and e-mail marketing campaigns.
• Work hand in hand with Team Sales Reps to create mock ups for prospective customers
• Assist in creating "stock" uniform designs for future use in A-Line Athletics Catalogs
• Assist in creating banners and products for www.alineathletics.com
• Assist in creating social media content for A-Line Athletics Instagram and Facebook
• Research current uniform and sideline apparel trends to keep A-Line Athletics on the cutting edge of the apparel market
Candidate will have the following skills
Capable in working in a fast paced environment
Credentials and Experience
High School Diploma or GED
1 year experience with Adobe Products, especially Adobe Illustrator
Familiar with the apparel in the sports industry a plus
*This is a non paid internship
Interested candidates should email email@example.com using the subject line "Graphic Design Intern". Please include your resume, cover letter and a portfolio of your previous work.